Friday, September 17, 2010

Flat tires part 2

Apparently the apprentice who put the patch on didn't do it right and the patch is leaking. So they are getting some new tubes shipped in. My bike is a new model and they don't have any in stock. They told me they will put a new tube in for free. Today they were sweet as pie. Go figure. He must have been having a PMS day.

I went for bloodwork this morning. They are having a terrible time finding a good vein. The nurse said I am going to start having to have it taken out of my hands. At first I flipped but after talking to others that get it that way, I don't think it will be any worse then what I am dealing with now. When they hunt and peck and search for that vein it freaks me right out. When they think they have one and miss, it's even worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment