Thursday, September 16, 2010

Flat tires

My bike got a flat a couple of weeks ago. I took it in and the helper repaired. it. Darn tire has been leaking since. I make arrangements that the bike goes in today to be re-fixed.

It rained this morning and the pavement was slightly damp. I get there and the mechanic starts in with the, you can't ride you bike in the rain. It voids the warranty. I told him it's not raining now. He tells me the water from theroad could splash up and get the battery wet and short it out.

Excuse me? Are you telling me this bike is so poorly made that the barest amount of moisture could get under the mat and short the battery out? If so, I won't buy another and I won't recommend it to others. Or are you being a nasty crab because it's work that won't get paid for?

No comments:

Post a Comment